Nur Qurratu Amni

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Buffday to My Fiancee

Arini bufday tunang aku.Disbbkn arini aku dan dia berkerja so aku decide tuk celebrate mlm td..Kepada Mohd Sani..happy buffday to you..semoga Allah permudahkn jodoh kita dan segala urusan kita didunia ni..

I love you with all my heart
yes we have our ups and downs
but your everything to me
your face is always on my mind
your voice is always in my head
your eyes are what glares at me
your mind is what i always read
when you talk to me softly
my heart always skips a beat
when you smile at me
I know things will be alright
you make my world complete
I'm hoping you'll know too
How much I'm wishing happiness
With all my heart for you.

Terima kasih kerana sudi menerima diriku seadanya..

No comments:

Post a Comment